- Dining and living pavilion with uninterrupted valley views
- Fully staffed, open kitchen for guests to watch our chefs or to participate in cooking classes
- Grassed terraces for quiet reading or enjoying a barbecue
- 14 meter long infinity pool
- Poolside bale (day bed) for sun-friendly relaxation
- Expansive sunbathing pool deck
- 100 square metre yoga pavilion with eco-friendly design of bamboo and alang-alang (grass) roof
- River spa building with one double and two single treatment rooms plus valley-facing chairs for relaxing manicures and pedicures
- Relaxing private yoga spaces with just the sounds of the Petanu river and the company of the birds and butterflies
- Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, fish ponds, a secluded Jacuzzi and spaces - to meditate, contemplate or rest.
- Full American, Asian or Health-lovers breakfast, included in room rates
- All evening meals, lunch and snack food services are available a la carte. View our Menu
- Memorable meals are our specialty - seafood BBQ, Balinese buffet, candlelit dining, birthday parties, live music, etc.
- Well-stocked bar and cool cellar with local, Australian, New Zealand, Italian and French wines. View our Drinks Menu
- Free wireless Internet everywhere
- Free shuttle service into Ubud
- Contracted drivers are available for all your sightseeing, tours and transport arrangements
- Two bicycles are available for use. Or for those with even more energy, we can set up table tennis
- Yoga at Amori......there is nothing more fulfilling than to start your day with a session on the teak deck of the fabulously-located Amori Yoga pavilion
- Free guided walks around Dukuh Kawan, our banjar or neighbouring village, including a visit to a family compound
- Our gracious, English-speaking butlers will gladly arrange all your bookings and planned activities - restaurants, yoga, bike rides, rafting, herb walk, bird-watching, spa treatments etc
YOGA, MASSAGE and SPA
Ubud means medicine or healing. Yoga, massage and spa treatments are part of Balinese life and are a skill and art-form passed down through the generations. Amori Spa offers a full range of spa services. Imagine your day starting with a yoga session at the Amori Yoga pavilion and finishing with a relaxing massage plus herbal body wrap or scrub, followed by a flower-petal bath - in an exotic Balinese setting.
Calming views and the tranquil sounds as a backgound to soothing aromatherapy. Serenity, aromas and trained fingers to replenish body, mind and soul....that's Amori. The next page has more.........