Amori Villas is small, intimate and personal - with only 7 suites and villas. It was designed to suit groups booking the whole property; or couples wanting their own special holiday; or individuals coming for a wellness retreat.
The Amori Experience: Ubud, Dukuh and Amori. Ubud is famous for its food, yoga, massages and spiritual culture. Experience all this. Visit some fabulous restaurants, including at Amori; take a yoga class or two; go rafting; cycle; enjoy a cooking class; and allow yourself to be pampered with facials, massages and other spa treatments. With more than 20 staff and a maximum of 16-18 guests, you should expect excellent service and personal attention. And there's more, much more.
- Spectacular infinity pool and restaurant with one of the best views in Ubud
- Open kitchen to watch our chefs or to participate in a cooking class
- Serene yoga pavilion with eco-friendly bamboo design with an alang-alang (grass) roof
- Cool spa for relaxing massages, facials, wraps, manicures and pedicures
- Special meals, for you or yours - with privacy, candlelight, flower decorations and music
- Cocktails made with love, and wines chosen by our owner and carefully cellared
- Free unlimited wireless internet everywhere
- Free shuttle service into Ubud
- Free guided walks around Dukuh Kawan, our banjar (neighbouring village), including a visit to a family compound
Your butler will gladly advise and arrange all your bookings and planned activities - restaurants, yoga, bike ride, rafting, herb walk, zoo visit, Mt Batur climb, spa treatments.